Could your email marketing campaign use a transformation?
If the answer is yes read on and see what we can learn from the movie – Transformers……
Yeap! Im a dork – Im sitting here typing and at the same time I seem to keep singing… in a robotic voice….
Transformers…more than meets the eye…..lol
I finally got around to watching Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon a couple of days ago.
While the movie was quite enjoyable, even if it was dragged out for over two and a half hours, there was nothing new to see…
In my opinion, the first two movies were far better.
But, only a foolish person would bet against a fourth installment – after the movie took over $300 million in the US Box Office alone.
A fourth movie will probably include the following:
- A new, smoking hot girlfriend for Sam – who continues to inexplicably punch above his weight.
- A new enemy who is known to the Autobots but has never been mentioned in previous movies, e.g. The Fallen, Sentinel Prime.
- New Autobots added for comedy value, such as Mudflap & Skidz, The Wreckers.
- A plan that requires the collaboration of human soldiers and Autobots in which a city gets destroyed during outdoor fight scenes.
- A long fight scene whereby Optimus Prime almost gets killed but fights back and kills the main enemy with his sword in a matter of seconds.
Slightly different but essentially the same.
Even though the Transformers franchise is looking a little tired and formulaic, the movie watching public can’t get enough of it!
This is because Transformers gives the audience exactly what it wants!
You can do the same when emailing your subscribers…
There is no need to reinvent the wheel! Tweet It!
with every new email you send out… you can just approach the same topics areas but from a different angle…
Or revisit some areas and explain how to do things better…
Even directly answer questions from your subscribers in an email message!
This way you get the most mileage and make the most money from your area of expertise.
One resource to give your subscribers EXACTLY what they want is Inbox Rockstar.
More subscribers… Better open rates… Increased click throughs… and more sales!
Details on getting these awesome emails which will NOT make you sound like a robot can be found at the link above!
Like emailing my subscribers and providing great quality content via my main blog, every day…
Giving my wonderful readers something to think about…
And then pitching them something relevant and worthwhile so I get paid…
(This is a business after all, right?)
This excellent training from Inbox Rockstar will help YOU do this every day like clockwork too!
Check it out and have a great day